Contact InformationContact daisuke
: $ 500.00
More InformationSelling my luscious, long, and jaw dropping 25-32 inches of hair weighing in over half a pound with lovely natural highlights that make the men think i’m a woman (from behind or far away) and make the women jealous of my hair.
I am 5’11” and the longest strands reach below my waistline/butt crack(30inches). a majority of it is sitting right at my tailbone (25-26inches)
It is kept in a low bun covered in a beanie 70% of the time while the other 30% is either braided or free flowing.
it has thick strands throughout and the elasticity of it before breakage is amazing
never dyed, never treated
i also plan to have it cleaned up/trimmed one last time before cutting it off to a potential buyer. PAYPAL is the way to go. and i’ve done this before so scammers/fraudulent/western union/money order folks please back off 😀
sorry if i’m missing any information, feel free to ask me questions – and i leave you with a link of my previous hair selling experience.